We’re back with another episode, and this time we’re recording from Canggu, Bali!
Now, you might be thinking to yourself…
Haven’t they been to Bali before?
Didn’t someone end up hospitalized last time?
Didn’t I hear about Bali in the news recently?
Wasn’t there a volcano eruption?
Are they insane?
These are all valid questions. Fear not, all will be answered in time!
In this episode we’ll….
- explain about about Thai visas and why we needed to take a visa run.
- tell you what Bali looks like since the recent eruption.
- try convincing you that now is the best time to come to Bali.
- discuss some environmental initiatives happening in Bali.
- briefly bitch about paper drinking straws.
- see who’s got the best turkey impression…
- tell the story about Gabby making friends with a cow.
- talk about how we passed 3 days of down-pouring rain.
- reveal which Indonesian food turns Adam into one of Pavlov’s dogs.
- give business advice to a man selling art on the beach.
- describe what Christmas looks like in a Buddhist country and a Hindu island.
- talk about our favorite holiday movies.
- settle the debate…white Christmas or beach Christmas (hint: Beach Christmas, hands down.)
- shamelessly plug our online store. (Use coupon code: TOTALLYTUBULAR for 10% off)
- answer another question from a listener.
- so much more!
Here are some links and stuff that we mentioned in the episode…
Check out our Digital Nomads Guide to Canggu, Bali blog post
Download the Free Ebook version!
Environmental Initiatives in Bali
Coworking in Bali
Our Favorite Holiday Movies
That Time Gabby Made Friends With A Cow
Wayan, the artist we met on the beach with his awesome 12 year old batik shirt.
A TV show we really like
Here’s the video we shot from our room at 808 Residence
Intro Music: Echo Beach by Martha and The Muffins
**We may receive a commission on any bookings or purchases made through links on our site at no additional cost to you. Thank you for continuing to support Local Nomads.
Leave a Reply