Welcome to Season 2, everyone!
It’s been a while since Gabby and I recorded a podcast.
We’ve been living the digital nomad lifestyle for almost a year now, and managed to visit and work from over 10 countries so far in 2017.
In this episode we’ll….
- explain how we’re able to sustain our travels and work from any time zone
- finally reveal the juicy details about the HUGE secret project we’ve been working on all year.
- fill you in on some of the highlights of our 2 month Europe trip this summer.
- reluctantly tell the tale of how we went broke in the Netherlands, then spent an extra day in Amsterdam thanks to cancelled flights.
- talk about living off-the-grid in rural Portugal
- discuss spending 2 months in New York…the place our story began.
- answer a burning question from a listener
- so much more!
Here are some links and stuff we mentioned in the episode…
Portugal Airbnb – Check out Uwe’s Profile if you’re looking for a great place to stay near Lisbon. He’s also got other bnb’s in Thailand.
Utrecht Airbnb – For a simply perfect place to stay near Utrecht, and amazing hosts. Melissa & Amir were so much fun!
Never used AirBnB before? We want to Share the Love >>>
Planning on living and working in Greece sometime soon? Check out our Remotely Working Guide to Greece.
You can even Download the Free PDF and take it with you!
Still need more reason to visit one of the smallest countries in Europe? We’ve got 13 more for you Right Here
Echo Beach by Martha and the Muffins
Enjoy this classic 80’s surfer tune about a really cool beach in Bali, Indonesia
Can’t deal with waiting for the next episode to come out?
Sign up to receive our Positive Vibes, and get more of the good stuff.
Intro music: Truckin by The Grateful Dead
Leave a Reply