Local Nomads Podcast | Season 2 Episode 1 | What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been
Welcome to Season 2, everyone!
It's been a while since Gabby and I recorded a podcast.
We've been living the digital nomad lifestyle for almost a year now, and managed to visit and work from over 10 countries so far in 2017.
In this episode we'll....
- explain how we're able to sustain our travels and work from any time zone
- finally reveal the juicy details about the HUGE secret project we've been working on all year.
- fill you in on some of the highlights of our 2 month Europe trip this summer.
- reluctantly tell the tale of how we went broke in the Netherlands, then spent an extra day in Amsterdam thanks to cancelled flights.
- talk about living off-the-grid in rural Portugal
- discuss spending 2 months in New York...the place our story began.
- answer a burning question from a listener
- so much more!
Here are some links and stuff we mentioned in the episode...
Portugal Airbnb - Check out Uwe's Profile if you're looking for a great place to stay near Lisbon. He's also got other bnb's in Thailand.
Utrecht Airbnb - For a simply perfect place to stay near Utrecht, and amazing hosts. Melissa & Amir were so much fun!
Never used AirBnB before? We want to Share the Love >>>
Echo Beach by Martha and the Muffins
Enjoy this classic 80's surfer tune about a really cool beach in Bali, Indonesia